Advertise with Us
Advertising Options Now Released for Issue 3
We have limited space available for yarnpeople Issue 3, advertising sales for Issue 3 will close on 5th June 2019. Please contact Babs via email if you wish to advertise over multiple issues, email@example.com.
Theme: Collaboration| Co-operation
Issue 3 will be published week commencing 24th June 2019
Indie Dyer Rates
In support of smaller businesses we offer a special rate of $35 USD for an eighth page advert space. This option is reserved for smaller business.
Note: Advertisers will be required to donate an item for giveaway during the life (three months) of the issue.
Note: We reserve the right to refuse advertising space to companies who do not support the themes and ethics of this publication.
Yarn Support Available for Issue 3
Theme: Collaborations | Cooperation
Issue 3 will be published near the end of May 2019
Our goal is to match relevant weight yarns from locations near to the designers involve in each issue.
Custom Design Packages
These are options available for yarn dyers who want a bespoke pattern designed to be featured in yarn people.
Costs are dependent upon the size of the project designed:
- Small Design (hats, gloves, socks): $100 USD
- Medium Design (shawl, wrap, light top): $200 USD
- Large Design (blanket, cardigan, sweater): $300 USD
Dyers supply yarn support for the design, a giveaway kit and a 10% - 20% discount for testers.
What You Get
Dyers will receive:
- A pattern designed exclusively for your yarn to be part of the quarterly yarnpeople ezine.
- Upon publication of the pattern, you will receive 20 copies of the pattern for you to use as part of a kit.
- After a 3-month time period, the sample will be returned to you upon request.
- Babs will record an episode for the Yarn Academy you tube channel sharing the experience working with the yarn, it's highlights and features, and the story of the brand.
- An interview with the yarnpeople blog! Once the collaboration has begun, we send a series of questions for you to answer. These answers will be edited for light grammar corrections.
- Review of the product/yarn on youtube.com/yarnpeople
- Mention in promos prior to the issue launch.
- An advertising graphic, with active html link, included in the first issue of yarnpeople.
- An Instagram and Pinterest share each month for the duration of the issue (3 months).
- A square side bar ad with a link to your preferred shop/website in yarnpeople.co.uk for the duration of the issue (3 months).
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the Custom Design Package thats right for you.