Advertise with Us
We have now released advertising options for all print issues of yarnpeople for 2020.
Note: All artwork is due for delivery the first friday of the publishing month shown below, we can provide assistance with artwork please contact us if this additional service is required.
- Issue 6 | Colourwork - 27th March
- Issue 7 | Patchwork – 29th May
- Issue 8 | Into the 3rd Dimension - 31st July
- Issue 9 | Myths and Legends - 25th September
- Issue 10 | End of Year Celebrations - 27th November
For those who do not have access to a designer we offer ad creation services. You supply images, logos and text and we create an ad for your use. Please email email@example.com for details.
Note: We reserve the right to refuse advertising space to companies who do not support the themes and ethics of this publication.
Custom Design Packages
These are options available for yarn dyers who want a bespoke pattern designed to be featured in yarnpeople.
Costs are dependent upon the size of the project designed:
- Small Design (hats, gloves, socks): £100
- Medium Design (shawl, wrap, light top): £200
- Large Design (blanket, cardigan, sweater): £300
Dyers supply yarn support for the design, a giveaway kit and a 10% - 20% discount for testers.
What You Get
Dyers will receive:
- A pattern designed exclusively for your yarn to be part of the quarterly yarnpeople ezine.
- Upon publication of the pattern, you will receive 20 copies of the pattern for you to use as part of a kit.
- After a 3-month time period, the sample will be returned to you upon request.
- Babs will record an episode for the Yarn Academy you tube channel sharing the experience working with the yarn, it's highlights and features, and the story of the brand.
- An interview with the yarnpeople blog! Once the collaboration has begun, we send a series of questions for you to answer. These answers will be edited for light grammar corrections.
- Review of the product/yarn on youtube.com/yarnpeople
- Mention in promos prior to the issue launch.
- An advertising graphic, with active html link, included in the first issue of yarnpeople.
- An Instagram and Pinterest share each month for the duration of the issue (2 months).
- A square side bar ad with a link to your preferred shop/website in yarnpeople.co.uk for the duration of the issue (2 months).
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the Custom Design Package thats right for you.